The project workplan is composed of:
Project Management and Coordination
The Project applicant, with support from the co-leader, will manage this phase. Each partner will be involved in this phase, supporting the activities implemented by the coordinator and managing each one’s specific activities from financial, administrative, and quality pursuing views. The transnational meetings will represent the main decision moments. They will be coordinated by the Project coordinator and each partner will contribute for what concerns their roles and expertise.
Key decisions taken will be summarised into the Meeting minutes.
The objective of this phase is to detect all the information about the different European SMEs needs in terms of growth, innovation and sustainability. This phase puts the basis for:
- The development of sectoral methods for anticipation of high skills needs;
- The identification of the new skills for Future Textiles and Clothing Managers;
- The design and implementation of specific initiatives that stimulate employers to co-investand participate in the activities of higher education institutions, research and business centers to address new skills requirements;
- The development of a new flexible, innovative learning approach and delivery method for the textiles and clothing HEI sector, taking into account barriers existing among SMEs and micro enterprises and based on experiental learning/real-life situations.
Textile and Clothing Manager EQF Definition
This phase aims to create the contents of the European Qualification Framework (EQF) of the new Textiles and Clothing Manager for Efficient and innovative SMEs, a descriptor of qualifications based on learning outcomes, regardless of how or where these are achieved, and with ECVETscores.
The quality of this phase will be guaranteed by the high quality and experience in field of the partners involved. A continuous share of information and comments will guarantee quality in the management of this activity.
During this phase will be created the contents of the MOOC for Future Textiles and Clothing Mangers. The output will be a flexible ICT tool offering contents in a very practical and job-oriented form (e-How), in order to attract students and provide experiental entrepreneurship learning.
Evaluation and Quality Management
This phase will assure the quality of the processes and of the products realized within the project, fostering the coming out of any possible difficulty and criticism and promoting continuous share and communication among partners (internal evaluation) and between the partnership and the stakeholders (testing and validation), assuring that the products will effectively answer to the training needs of their future beneficiaries.
Multimedia Dissemination Campaign
This is a transversal phase aimed at promoting project results to its wide range of stakeholders, policy makers, professionals and enterprises through a specific awareness raising and dissemination activities.
A website will be developed in English language, containing the results in all the languages as open educational resources, in order to make tools and relevant info available to their targets.
The MOOC will be included into the main MOOC platforms.
A motivational tool targeted to European SMEs will be also produced, stating the competitive advantages deriving from cooperating with Universities in order to produce curricula relevant for the sector.
Sectoral HEI at European level will be provided with a booklet explaining the approach and the tools.
Exploitation and Mainstreaming
- Agreements among Companies;
- MOOCs for Textiles and Clothing Managers of Efficient and Innovative SMEs in all the Countries involved;
- A European Developmental Network for TECLO, pooling the assets of universities, research centres, SMEs and large Companies together and enabling them to continue the cooperation.